Sunday, July 22, 2012

Celebrated 21st belated birthday with family.
Although it wasn't an expensive ones, at least they have the heart for me.
My mum even purposely bring me out just to get me a small cake as she know I wasn't been happy for my 21st birthday.
I know deep down in their heart they wish to see the happy me.





But

Deep down in my heart I really wish that the you I know will be back.
Will be the happy us again.
Will care and concern about me again.
Will put me in the first place again.
I really wish that you are right here with me.
Even physically you are not here, I just hope your heart is with me.
Every birthday cakes with candles I've been wished for the same wishes.
For us and for my family.

=')

-AlwaysWaitingAndMissingYou-

No comments:

Post a Comment