I always hope everything will be fine.
The more I hope and I wish, the greater the disappointment, upset, anger, hurt that I got.
Didn't know this was coming, didn't know this was the last dinner we had.
Although I always say break up, but I always do hope you will hold me tight and never let go.
There's no turning back anymore.
I thought everything will be fine after the dinner.
I really thought you're trying to save this relationship.
You never know how long I've been staying strong, not to leave this relationship behind.
Everyday I worry and I care.
I try to warn you when troubles is ahead of you.
I try to help whenever things don't strike your mind.
Give you chance, believe that you're really under pressure that's why you did all these to me.
In return, I got nothing but pain I got nothing but being alone again.
I lost my sincere
I lost the
I lost the
Everything is end today when something happen.
No longer able to give in and be understanding.
Couldn't find any excuses for you anymore.
Couldn't find any reasons to forgive anymore.
"Sorry" and "promises" means nothing anymore.
There's no turning back anymore.
Do not wanna be yelled by anyone that hurt me anymore.
I guess I'm just a dummy or toy to you.
Why I'm always the one got hurt and feel pain?
Why I'm always the one being played out after sacrificing much?
-WHERE ARE THE PLANS WE MADE FOR TWO-
='[
No comments:
Post a Comment