Monday, September 14, 2009

Fr3nZz....

Fr3nz...
Wat r th3m...
I dun hav3 any of th3m in KtN...
Th3y oni hav3 th3ir F6 fr3nz...
I'm no on3 for th3m...

Now I jz r3m3mb3r....
I off3r car n mys3lf as driv3r wh3n th3y n33d m3...
I sp3nd my tim3 with th3m wh3n3v3r I go bck KtN...
I driv3 out n find th3m...
Wh3n did th3y find m3...??
Th3 last time I r3m3mb3r they find m3 was on 12th JuLy to hav3 3arly B'day c3l3bration with m3..
Aft3r tat day no on3 find m3 anymor3...
I know I'm not in th3 BFF list from the start n th3 3nd...
I dun mind oso...

Dun crap wat so called bz or ind3p3ndant with m3...
H3llo...
U all tot I not bz izzit..??
U all F6 should b3 mor3 bz th3n m3...
U all study lik3 I'm not doin th3 sam3 thing..
Y I can sp3nd tim3 with u all wh3n I bck...
Bt u all dun 3v3n want to sp3nd jz on3 min with m3...
Do I n33d to buy tim3 from u all...
Ind3p3ndant...??
Who says ind3p3ndant do3snt n33d fr3nz...??
Do3s any th3ory says tat...
Plz la...I am not trying to r3ly on any of u...
I wont only find u wh3n i hav3 prob...
I oso shar3 my happin3ss with u all...
Bt wat u all shar3 with me..??
No 3v3n on3 s3c...

Am I too s3nsitiv3...??
Y3S..I am...!!
I am s3nsitiv3 to how my fr3nz tr3at m3...
s3nsitive tat say find m3 yc b4 I bck m3laka...
N3ver find m3...
Say msn me lat3r n3v3r msn m3...
U all tot I f33lingl3ss izzit..??
Do I look like "AIR" to u all...

Wat3v3r u all wan to say bout m3 is up to u all...
Now I dun 3v3n both3r to go bck KtN anymor3...
Wats th3 point..??

-Hav3 A GoOd Lif3 WitHoUt M3-

-KoaLa-

5 comments:

  1. I know how you feel...but juz dun be angry of them lo.....life is like this...doesn't mean everything will always be as wonderful as u think...just accept it and go on with your happy life k....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i prefer u put ur name than put notorious..^o^

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nex time dun blame me again... tat t point i lazy go bck ktn...

    ReplyDelete
  4. K la...u dint say also...i tot ur fren all will find u ma...

    ReplyDelete
  5. u always hav a friend in me.... u can contact me at anytime, n i'll b thr for u,k. relax gurl...

    ReplyDelete