Sunday, September 20, 2009

LynN's B'dAy..Lov3 ya...

LyNn...3ppi B'daY..
I know tis f3w days u'r3 having hard tim3s...
Hope tat the nit3 w3 c3L3brat3 b'daY with u May h3Lp som3thing..
Dun wan to c ur t3ars rd k...
Rath3r c ur big big 3yes..o.o
Take car3 n Lov3 ya...
B happy...
R3memb3r ur fr3nz r alwiz with u...
n.n


Hop3 sh3 lik3 the cak3..
I hav3nt pay Ad3LLin3...Sry..
I'll pay wh3n i bck ktn again later..


Isn't sh3 pretty..
Sh3 kept saying the pic not nice...
Bl3...who cares..
I still will post it 3ven without ur permission..
Hehe..
U know m3 so long tim3 i think u know watperson am i...>.<
[p/s BaD p3rSon..]

I lov3 tis pic soo much...
Bt sadly is a bit blurr...
Hope next time i have a cam3ra...
I still dun have money buy T-900...
Haiz..
If i can buy it I'll keep all my sw33t memori3s in it..

Tis is th3 first tim3 I c h3r expr3ssion like tat...
Cut3..^^
Dun angry ya LyNn...




-HOP3 ALL MY FR3N CAN ALWIZ B3 HAPPY-

-KoaLa-

2 comments:

  1. the cake is mango 1 right? nice cake. i ate it b4

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup...how r u recently..?? feeling ok?? sry tat i cant manage to meet u all..really sry..

    ReplyDelete