Th3r3 is a girl I know...
Wat3ver sh3 do3s now towards h3r bf...
Is jz lik3 a mirror picture bout m3 in th3 past...
Calling tis guy till sh3 g3t to talk with him...
The guy li3 to h3r...
Sh3 dun car3...
Wat sh3 wan is jz to talk to him...
I wanted to h3lp h3r...
But I dunno how...
Haiz...
GirLz pLs OnLy LoV3 Th3 GuY TaT Is WorTh 4 U To Car3...
GuYz pLs Giv3 A BiT R3sP3cT n ApPr3CiAt3 WaT A GirL DoN3 FoR U...
-KoaLa =( -
Wat3ver sh3 do3s now towards h3r bf...
Is jz lik3 a mirror picture bout m3 in th3 past...
Calling tis guy till sh3 g3t to talk with him...
The guy li3 to h3r...
Sh3 dun car3...
Wat sh3 wan is jz to talk to him...
I wanted to h3lp h3r...
But I dunno how...
Haiz...
GirLz pLs OnLy LoV3 Th3 GuY TaT Is WorTh 4 U To Car3...
GuYz pLs Giv3 A BiT R3sP3cT n ApPr3CiAt3 WaT A GirL DoN3 FoR U...
-KoaLa =( -
I agree with what u commented.Well i do hope that the girl you mention will be more happy in the future and have a more caring boyfriend.
ReplyDeleteanonymous again....y cant just put ur name?? i tot i rd know who is anonymous...btw its fine with me if u wan to put anonymous...
ReplyDeleteI also hope she'll be happy...feel so sry cuz i cant help anything...bt jz can c her doing watever i did in my past..hope she dun get hurt like m3..