Raining as monsoon s3ason is arriving...
My mood still as usual...
Ntg chang3d...
Same as monsoon coming..
Now 3ven goin bck kuantan can hav3 bck th3 happy f33Ling of min3..
I jz cam3 bck from kuantan n bt ntg mak3s m3 bett3r...
I cant control mys3Lf..
I dunno who am I...
I cant hid3 my sadness...
I cant control my feelings anymor3...
till I 3ven suddenly cry infront my mum...
Wh3n sh3 ask m3 y...
I jz can say I cry cuz of 3xam pressur3...
In fact is not only tat...
Many many things is hidding in my h3art...
I cant say out...
I must not...
Or els3 it may hurt ppl's f33Ling...
-SORRY FOR LETTING MY PARENTS N FRENZ WORRIED BOUT ME-
My mood still as usual...
Ntg chang3d...
Same as monsoon coming..
Now 3ven goin bck kuantan can hav3 bck th3 happy f33Ling of min3..
I jz cam3 bck from kuantan n bt ntg mak3s m3 bett3r...
I cant control mys3Lf..
I dunno who am I...
I cant hid3 my sadness...
I cant control my feelings anymor3...
till I 3ven suddenly cry infront my mum...
Wh3n sh3 ask m3 y...
I jz can say I cry cuz of 3xam pressur3...
In fact is not only tat...
Many many things is hidding in my h3art...
I cant say out...
I must not...
Or els3 it may hurt ppl's f33Ling...
-SORRY FOR LETTING MY PARENTS N FRENZ WORRIED BOUT ME-
-Som3on3 Tat LooSing H3rs3Lf-
complicated feeling ........
ReplyDeletekayao lar ~
dun effect ur study mood ...
cheer up ^^
*malacca lynn
thx...i know y u stated malacca lynn...cuz u sked i tot u r the kuantan lynn...
ReplyDeletejust be happy and go on your usual life..there are many good friends around u..u can always hang out with them...
ReplyDelete-NN-
TQ..NN...
ReplyDelete