Friday, May 8, 2009

BBQ aT A GuY's HoUsE..^^


Hmm...i think some of u might know who is tis guy...if u know then jz keep it for urself..
I made a big effort to go for tis BBQ...Cuz my parents dont like him...I cant sleep for da whole nite...Then i made a decision tat is write a note rather than talking face to face to my parents..
Tis is wat i wrote...

"Can i wif Wen Wen [my fren] to XX's house...?
I got wat i should get n wat daddy n mummy hoped in all my exam results..
So can i make my own choice in my relationship...? "

It look like i really straight to da point huh? Actually i chose to talk straight forward cuz I dont like say lie to my parents...everytime I wanted to go out wif him...I muz find many many many excuses to get out from my house...n tats tired-ing...Most funny is i need to pakat wif all my frenz first b4 i go out in case my mum saw them n ask...If all of their statement is not the same then I'm doomed...I dont wan to jz cheating throughout my life infront of my parents...The next day i tot they will scold me bt they didnt...so i ask my mum whether i can go to tat BBQ...She jz said "你好自为之" n tats the end...Bt the most happy is cuz my parents really pay attention to wat i'm saying in tat note...I decided to write note cuz talk face to face will quarrel easily cuz my mum n I r someone tat will raise voices n hot-tempered...



-ThE EnD^^-

1 comment: