Thursday, May 14, 2009

Funny..[starring Lynn n Adelline]

Wahaha...
Finally one of my fren [Wen Wen] really bored till will find me le...
She come around 9p.m....
V msn Lynn n Adelline...
Then I felt bored so I click on the webcam button...
Actually I jz click it for fun..Cuz I tot Lynn will jz hang up my call...
Bt...
surprisingly she pick up the video call..hehe...
UNEXPECTED..
She n Adelline look pretty in the webcam...
bt I look ugly wif my front hair clip up...>.<...
clip it wif a cute YELLOW clip I jz bought tis afternoon at Padini...
I clip up my front hair cuz the weather nowadays were damn HOT...
Miss Lynn n Adelline so much...
they look so happy when I webcam them...
HmMm...
I'm not saying tat they were happy cuz I webcam them...
It means they really have fun at Singapore...
Then i ask her how is she gonna celebrate SOMEONE's b'day next Monday...
Weird y I ask tat...
Cuz tat SOMEONE had same birthdate wif my SOMEONE...
Plus I 38...
@.@ BluRR bout tat someone???
Hehe...^^
If u know who were those SOMEONE then jz keep QUITE...
ShHhH...
I have fun wif then in the webcam though....
Seeing them so happy make me happier..^^
So bored at home...
If u all free jz call me out...

ANYTIME...ANYWHERE...I WILL FOLLOW U...



-ThE EnD^^-


No comments:

Post a Comment