Sunday, May 17, 2009

Scared..

The time is ticking every second...
Is almost time to go...
Countdown 19 days...
Y am I feeling SAD n CONFUSED...
I really don't want to leave my friends here...
They r the one tat give me comfort n happiness all the time...
Especially when I'm really SAD n STRESS OUT...
Sometimes...
Hanging out with them make me won't think sad thing n jz have FUN...
Recently I hang out with Joanne, Bao, Jenny, n Shi Yun the most...
They r really funny...
When hanging out with them every problems tat rolling in mind will disappear...
Kinda unbelievable..??
Cuz u dint know who r them yet...^^
Hehe...
I'm happy to have them in my secondary life...
Though I'm different class n seldom hang out with them in secondary days...

Today [May 17] I hang out with Wen Wen n Lye Kuen...
We went to MEGA...
At first we jz plan to have a walk or window shopping there...
Bt then we decided to have a movie at GSC...
They wanted to watch ANGELS N DEMONS...
Bt I had promise Yun to watch with them...
Nvm since I already hang out with them several time...
So i watch tat movie with Wen Wen n Lye Kuen...
Sorry...Yun...Don't angry o...
After watching the movie they accompany me to Giant...
Cuz I need to buy the ingredient for making spaghetti...
The spaghetti is mainly for SOMEONE of cuz...
Cuz 2moro is HIS b'day...
Bt I decided to make for my parents too...^^
Then we went home bout 8p.m...

The time has come...
Later I cant really hang out with them so frequent dy...
Everytime I think of them I feel like crying...
Really 不舍得 them...
Somehow I had take video when we went out yam cha...
Everytime I watch tat video...
I'll laugh...^^
This r my frenz tat always bring me joy n happiness...
After going to Melacca...
I'll be missing them so much...T.T


-ThE End-

3 comments:

  1. >.< watch the video. It will cheer you up =p
    And next time when you back ktn ajak us go out ar ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha....
    Didn't know we had such big influence.
    Gif me a full report of ur 'The Making of Spaghetti'
    Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah...i am so touched !! haha!! its ok larrr. now i have to buy dvd and watch dy !! lolx

    ReplyDelete