Reply for Joanne's comment:
U all really influenced me quite load...
Hmm...
This is the report u wanted...
THE MAKING OF SPAGHETTI
Aim: To prepare a delicious dish for SOMEONE's birthday...
Apparatus: 2 pot, can opener, water, oil, salt...
Material: spaghetti, spaghetti sauce, onion, button mushroom, tomatoes, garlic...
Firstly the pot is fill with water n heated...
When the water is boiled...
Put in some salt...
Then put the spaghetti into the pot n let it cook...
Meanwhile, I start to cut the other ingredient...
Garlic, tomatoes [slice into cube shape], button mushroom n onion...
By the way, the mushroom I already cut it nite b4 I prepare this dish...
Heat up another pot by adding some oil in it...
When it is heated, I put in all the garlic, tomatoes n onion into the pot...
Then I open up the cans of spaghetti sauce with a can opener...
Pour it into the pot n add some water in it...
Taste a bit of the sauce continue adding water till it is not too salty...
If u find out the sauce is too watery...
Put in some powder...
Bt i dunno wat tat powder is called in English...
Wait till the spaghetti is soft enuff...
Walaaa...
Spaghetti is ready to eat...
I prepared this dish using bout one n a half hours...
U all really influenced me quite load...
Hmm...
This is the report u wanted...
THE MAKING OF SPAGHETTI
Aim: To prepare a delicious dish for SOMEONE's birthday...
Apparatus: 2 pot, can opener, water, oil, salt...
Material: spaghetti, spaghetti sauce, onion, button mushroom, tomatoes, garlic...
Firstly the pot is fill with water n heated...
When the water is boiled...
Put in some salt...
Then put the spaghetti into the pot n let it cook...
Meanwhile, I start to cut the other ingredient...
Garlic, tomatoes [slice into cube shape], button mushroom n onion...
By the way, the mushroom I already cut it nite b4 I prepare this dish...
Heat up another pot by adding some oil in it...
When it is heated, I put in all the garlic, tomatoes n onion into the pot...
Then I open up the cans of spaghetti sauce with a can opener...
Pour it into the pot n add some water in it...
Taste a bit of the sauce continue adding water till it is not too salty...
If u find out the sauce is too watery...
Put in some powder...
Bt i dunno wat tat powder is called in English...
Wait till the spaghetti is soft enuff...
Walaaa...
Spaghetti is ready to eat...
I prepared this dish using bout one n a half hours...


These r some photo of the spaghetti...
Mayb it doesn't look really nice...
Bt it taste quite GOOD...
Mayb it doesn't look really nice...
Bt it taste quite GOOD...
If it really didn't taste tat good...
At least it is my effort...
Wat time I woke up to prepare tat..??
U wont want to know...
I woke up 6.10a.m. to prepare it...
Y izzit SO EARLY..??
Cuz the BIRTHDAY BOY wanted to go TC wif me...
(n.n*)
So I prepared myself...
He came to fetch me about 8a.m...
At least it is my effort...
Wat time I woke up to prepare tat..??
U wont want to know...
I woke up 6.10a.m. to prepare it...
Y izzit SO EARLY..??
Cuz the BIRTHDAY BOY wanted to go TC wif me...
(n.n*)
So I prepared myself...
He came to fetch me about 8a.m...

-ThE 3nd-
No comments:
Post a Comment