Today is wat day?? U're rite..its Mother's Day...
although is Mother's Day bt i still work neh...
Hey..I'm not those kind of ppl...I work in the afternoon 1pm till 6pm...
then celebrate wif mum n dad at nite...Y mum n dad..?>.<
To avoid my dad say me "BERAT SEBELAH"..
Bt tats not the point..
Is cuz i'm not at Kuantan on June...
Will b at Melacca dy..
So I bought a cake n a champagne bt for celebrate both...
So on the cake dint write Mother's Day of cuz..
I ask the cake shop boss turned it to "双亲节快乐"..I'm smart Isn't it..?? jk..
Y cheap champagne..??
cuz I dont think my bro n sis will prefer wine more than champagne..
The cake's name is JAZZY CARAMEL..Hmm..the name is sweet...
bt the cake more sweet...LOL..
Don't wan to comment bout the cake cuz I chose it...
How is the cake look like...??
I 4get to take a pic of da cake...stupid me..
I jz realize when the cake is half in all my family member's stomach...pity...
More worse is the cake kinda soften..Y..?
cuz my cute refrigerator spoil at a time like tat...
Actually i dint get anything for my 2 days job at megaview as a waitress...
Cuz I spend all on da cake...
All I get is those ppl's critics tat say me so small size sure cant do anything...
Bt tats not the fact...
WATEVER!!!
Those critics jz make me more aggressive in proving my ability in job...
Arghh...So...No pic for tis blog lu...
The pic is so important to me n is a memorable day...=(
although is Mother's Day bt i still work neh...
Hey..I'm not those kind of ppl...I work in the afternoon 1pm till 6pm...
then celebrate wif mum n dad at nite...Y mum n dad..?>.<
To avoid my dad say me "BERAT SEBELAH"..
Bt tats not the point..
Is cuz i'm not at Kuantan on June...
Will b at Melacca dy..
So I bought a cake n a champagne bt for celebrate both...
So on the cake dint write Mother's Day of cuz..
I ask the cake shop boss turned it to "双亲节快乐"..I'm smart Isn't it..?? jk..
Y cheap champagne..??
cuz I dont think my bro n sis will prefer wine more than champagne..
The cake's name is JAZZY CARAMEL..Hmm..the name is sweet...
bt the cake more sweet...LOL..
Don't wan to comment bout the cake cuz I chose it...
How is the cake look like...??
I 4get to take a pic of da cake...stupid me..
I jz realize when the cake is half in all my family member's stomach...pity...
More worse is the cake kinda soften..Y..?
cuz my cute refrigerator spoil at a time like tat...
Actually i dint get anything for my 2 days job at megaview as a waitress...
Cuz I spend all on da cake...
All I get is those ppl's critics tat say me so small size sure cant do anything...
Bt tats not the fact...
WATEVER!!!
Those critics jz make me more aggressive in proving my ability in job...
Arghh...So...No pic for tis blog lu...
The pic is so important to me n is a memorable day...=(
PITY...PITY...PITY...
Happy Mother's Day^^...LOVE YA MUM N DAD...
-ThE EnD^^-
No comments:
Post a Comment