Goin MMU for June intake..so tis is the time tat i can spend my time wif my frenz..I went out wif them to old town..I drove N oso the driver..I fetched Bao then find Ker Lee's house in a blurr condition..though I've been her house for a few times..haha..cant blame me cuz I'm "路痴"..>.<..Next is Jenny..at last n not least Joanne..hehe..Haiz..thought wont rain again at nite bt it rains again..so i drive like i'm blind..so pressure cuz 5 lifes is in my car..I wonder when is the time i seat back n b the passenger not the driver..?? hmm...In heavy rain v finally reached safely..Success..^^..Stupid us seating in da car dunno wait wat..someone ask y r v still seating in da car..=.="..plus still have to decide whether wan bring dwn the umbrella or not...then v finally seat in old town kopitiam..v start chatting..as usual v talk n laugh loud..its rd NORMAL..perasan till tot senior from other table r watching us bt actually dunno whether they r watching us or the ppl at the table bhind us..haha..later when i feel bored cuz I'm kinda not connected to them [disconnected..tooo...toooooo....] I start asking to snap group photo...bt the thing is the photo kept x jadi...adui...after a while really x tahan dy Joanne suddenly ask the waiter to take for us..bt...STILL BLUR..Did u all realize someone is missing?? If ur eyes r good..
Of cuz is the CAMERA GIRL--Joanne missing la..
Dont worry I wont 4get her pic..
"不要拍我不要拍我"
[self create dialogue]
Tis wat i do when i feel bored enuff..I'll....wakaka...snap ppl's photo..whether when u look nice or not...hehe..I dont care...=P...Ker Lee oso dont mind...
I really hope u all wont 4get the cute me after i go to Melaaca...
Will miss u all soooo much...LOVE YA...MuAcKxx.........
I admit i wanted to leave Kuantan so much...bt the reason will make me leave my heart here is u all---my lovely buddies from the famous high skul...SMK AIR PUTIH...
In all my hard times..they helped me go through it...expecially the most down n sadest time..they bring me happiness n do not blame each other when something happened..although conflict sometimes happen..bt hey wat relationships tat do not have one bit of conflict...the answer is NONE..
I hope everyone can think twice b4 u start blaming ur fren when something happen..think deeply is there oso ur own fault...
Last word from tis blog..DON'T ALWIZ THINK OF PPL's BAD SIDE,THINK BOUT URSELF TOO...
FrEE ViDeO..
-ThE EnD^^-
So sad tat Shi Yun cant manage to join us..T.T...
Time pass by jz like tat...is about 11.00pm [8 MAR 2009]..Its time to go home...I really hope u all wont 4get the cute me after i go to Melaaca...
Will miss u all soooo much...LOVE YA...MuAcKxx.........
I admit i wanted to leave Kuantan so much...bt the reason will make me leave my heart here is u all---my lovely buddies from the famous high skul...SMK AIR PUTIH...
In all my hard times..they helped me go through it...expecially the most down n sadest time..they bring me happiness n do not blame each other when something happened..although conflict sometimes happen..bt hey wat relationships tat do not have one bit of conflict...the answer is NONE..
I hope everyone can think twice b4 u start blaming ur fren when something happen..think deeply is there oso ur own fault...
Last word from tis blog..DON'T ALWIZ THINK OF PPL's BAD SIDE,THINK BOUT URSELF TOO...
FrEE ViDeO..
-ThE EnD^^-
No comments:
Post a Comment