Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bon Odori...

I AM A CRAZY FANZ OF JAPAN

The Fans I Collected

The Marriage Couple Of Japanese

The Crowd

The Stage

Little Girl In Kimono

Little Boy In Japanese Cultural Clothes [I dunno wat it is called]


Girls In Pretty Kimono

Me n Japanes Family

Wat is BON ODORI..??

Bon Odori (盆踊り
meaning simply Bon dance
is an event held during Obon
It is celebrated as a reminder of the gratefulness one should feel toward one's ancestors
Obon (お盆) or just Bon (盆)
Is a Japanese Buddhist custom to honor the departed spirits of one's ancestor

I went to tis festival under JLS [Japanese Language Society]..
V went by bus..
Depart at 8a.m.
N reach KL at around 11a.m.
The festival starts at 5p.m.
So the bus took us to TIMES SQUARE to have shopping...
I n SC met HC n MH n Ryan...
So excited to meet them...
Cuz I miss all my schoolmates so much...
Eat lunch with Ryan at Food n Tea...
Y only Ryan??
Cuz HC n MH is late...
Hehe...
I 4give them...XD
HC u 4get treat me...=P

V r asked to wait at bus around 4p.m. to moved to STADIUM PANASONIC..
It is located at SELANGOR...
There is the venue the festival take place...
At first the ppl there was not much...
Later the stadium is full of ppl..
U can c them as small as an ant only...
I dint aspect tat much of ppl...
Jz our Uni took 3 buses...
Plus other Uni n ppl tat go themselve...
Tat stadium was damn crowded...
As if there is a concert...

B4 the performances start...
V went to all those booth tat sells Japanese thing...
Kinda disappointed cuz all are foods only...
I want souvenir...
N the food can b found in Malaysia...
Tat makes me damn disappointed...
e.g. SUSHI
The stupid thing is its from SUSHI KING...
They put up the SUSHI KING word damn big...
Sked ppl dunno its from Malaysia...
I did buy some food la...
Due to hungriness n hot weather...
Dont wan to talk much...
Below r some blurr video I take...












These r the performance..
I oso gt dance u know...
Hehe^^
Its fun..
U all should go there at least once...
To c their cultural...
BON ODORI will b held every year...

[P/S: all those pic r really pure JAPANESE]
-Happy KoaLa-

No comments:

Post a Comment