Monday, July 13, 2009

My Birthday...



I came bck on Friday...
Tat is 10 July 2009...
I reached at 10pm...
Tat day almost tak jadi come bck...
V [SC..CH..M3] sit a bus bout 1 and a half hour to reach Melaka Central..
The ticket was at 4.30pm...
V reach there 4.25pm...
Luckily...

The next day went out with frenz...
Anne, Bearz, KeLi, Jenny, Bao...
They accompany buy all the thing I need...
B4 go shopping v ate SUSHI at Sendo-Noya...
Tis name remind me of KeLi...
She accidentally told me Sendo-Nyonya...
Hehe...
Sry lu, dint meant to laugh u...
I know u wont mind...
^^

Then finish lunch v go gai gai...
Firstly go MEGA...
Then go ECM...
Haiz...
My daddy alwiz want to repair car when I'm using car...
So I have to drive bck...
Then my mummy drive me to ECM meet them again...
Btw when at MEGA I met a guy tat I know from on9...
Honestly I jz can b frenz with him oni...
He is not my type..
Bt till now he is kinda annoying rd...

The thing I should buy tat day was as below:
Sport Shoe
Bag Pack
Trousers
Clips
Slipper
Tat day I manage to buy a CONVERSE bag pack...
N VINCCI slipper...
My frenz pay for my VINCCI slipper as my present...
Hehe...
Thx to them...
Love them soooo much...

Today..[12 July 2009]
Went out again with them..
Bt tis time fewer jz Anne n Bearz...
V went out jz to buy Penguin's present lol...
Nite...
I got out YC with SC..Sime..Keong..Loon...EAn..Wei Hong...Justin..
Hehe..
They keep making me laugh oni...
They r full of sense of humour...
The joke Justin say improved cuz v laugh...
Haha...
Usually he say COLD jokes...=.=
Then v went home...
It was b4 the clock strikes 12am...
Means not yet my b'day...

Reach home...
Bath...
When clock strikes 12 am...
Really lots of ppl wish me...
Feel not lonely...

Will add more details later
N some photo
Stay tuned
Reason is I feel sleepy rd
N I havent pack my thing
2moro goin bck melaka
Sobz sobz...T.T


No comments:

Post a Comment