
Wat I did..??
Saying out oso feel tired...
I go for Japanese Language Society continous meeting...
Cuz I'm one of committee...
Wat post..??
Sub-committee for publicity division...
Actually it is the smallest post la...
Today b4 go meeting...
I go for Volleyball...
My hand swollen n blue black due to training...
Btw I rd used to it...
I dont care bout pain...
Cuz I dont feel it...
I dunno wat is pain...
In conclusion, it was fun...
During my way to meeting venue...
I check my msg...
My fren say today supposed have EMiNA activity oso...
I was like "HUH"...
Wat is EMiNA..??
EMiNA is a anime club...
So I have to decide where to go lol...
Of cuz I go the JLS lol...
Cuz how can a committee miss meetings...
The meeting is useless..
Actually v have to prepare 450 membership card by next Monday...
In the end v oni finish the design n all the editing...=.=
SHIT...
I sit there for like 3 hours doin ntg bt jz can watch 2 ppl edit the design...
Cuz I'm not the designer...
I'm the laminator...
The printing haven't start how to laminate la...
Then I no need do anything le...
Cuz I'm goin bck KUANTAN...
Hehe...
Btw my division head was ex- PPS in SMKAP...
Tat guy's name is CHEAH TENG CHUN...
I dunno who remember him la...
I oni remember his face...
He was a PPS bt dunno how to laminate...
SPEECHLESS...
Y Pn Yap gt such PPS...>.<
So I miss the EMiNA cuz of JLS meeting...
Actually I dont really mind la...
As long as I gt thing to do...
Not siting in room alone n think nonsence...
LOL...
I bck bout 11.30 pm...
Exhausted n tired...
Still need to bath n wash clothes...
N pack things...
Tis week was bz bz bz...
Bt I actually LOVE it like tat...
Yea..
I am a MANIAC...
Like to torcher myself...
Untill cant stand then sleep...
Y...??
Nonid think nonsence lol...
I wan continue my anime rd...
Nitez...
Saying out oso feel tired...
I go for Japanese Language Society continous meeting...
Cuz I'm one of committee...
Wat post..??
Sub-committee for publicity division...
Actually it is the smallest post la...
Today b4 go meeting...
I go for Volleyball...
My hand swollen n blue black due to training...
Btw I rd used to it...
I dont care bout pain...
Cuz I dont feel it...
I dunno wat is pain...
In conclusion, it was fun...
During my way to meeting venue...
I check my msg...
My fren say today supposed have EMiNA activity oso...
I was like "HUH"...
Wat is EMiNA..??
EMiNA is a anime club...
So I have to decide where to go lol...
Of cuz I go the JLS lol...
Cuz how can a committee miss meetings...
The meeting is useless..
Actually v have to prepare 450 membership card by next Monday...
In the end v oni finish the design n all the editing...=.=
SHIT...
I sit there for like 3 hours doin ntg bt jz can watch 2 ppl edit the design...
Cuz I'm not the designer...
I'm the laminator...
The printing haven't start how to laminate la...
Then I no need do anything le...
Cuz I'm goin bck KUANTAN...
Hehe...
Btw my division head was ex- PPS in SMKAP...
Tat guy's name is CHEAH TENG CHUN...
I dunno who remember him la...
I oni remember his face...
He was a PPS bt dunno how to laminate...
SPEECHLESS...
Y Pn Yap gt such PPS...>.<
So I miss the EMiNA cuz of JLS meeting...
Actually I dont really mind la...
As long as I gt thing to do...
Not siting in room alone n think nonsence...
LOL...
I bck bout 11.30 pm...
Exhausted n tired...
Still need to bath n wash clothes...
N pack things...
Tis week was bz bz bz...
Bt I actually LOVE it like tat...
Yea..
I am a MANIAC...
Like to torcher myself...
Untill cant stand then sleep...
Y...??
Nonid think nonsence lol...
I wan continue my anime rd...
Nitez...
-Self-torchered KoaLa-
No comments:
Post a Comment