Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Own Blood Used In Bio Exp.

As I said yesterday I will LOSS a lot of blood...
Today is the day...
BLOODY...
I volunteer to give some blood for the exp...
Y..??
Hmm...
I dunno...
Today I was kinda excited...
I feel wont have anymore opportunities to play with my blood...
So I play it today...
Haha...
Yea...I'm a MANIAC...
I like to do thing pain n hurting...
Jk la...
Its not really pain...
Mayb yes when it jz happen...
Bt after tat jz feel numb...
SC prick my finger for me with sterilized lancet...
The way u c us pressing the blood out...
U'll freak out...
V were like preesing it as if it is not my finger...
Jz to get 3 drops of blood in every test tube...
I c my fren first press...
I oso terkejut...
She pressed her finger damn hard...
Her blood was enormously lot...
She manage to fill 3 drops for all 4 test tubes...
Then its my turn...
So I jz need to fill up the rest of the 2 test tubes...
Luckily...
Hehe...
In my group jz 2 girl manage to give blood...
Cuz rd enuff...







Do not ask me wat happen to my face expression...
Or y is it ugly...
Cuz dunno which "GOOD" cameraman take it...
Btw...
Gt ppl fainted lol...
She was excited b4 the exp. starts...
Then after awhile...
"Beeem Bang"
Wat sound..??
The girl fainted n her head hit the floor damn hard...
V tot the chair fell dwn...
She dun even know she phobia to blood...
She was mad at herself cuz she cant complete the exp. with us...
Bt now she is fine...

-Tats the end of my story-
=P

-KoaLa still depressed-

No comments:

Post a Comment