Life still go on...
KoaLa is still the ugly duckling in MMU campus as usual...
Nowadays quite bz...
Everyday in room holding books...
Wat to do...
Next week will b a bz, tension, stressful week...
Next week will have...
Exam...
Quiz...
Presentation...
Luckily I've done all my assignment...
So I oso dun have much time blogging...
Hopefully I'll do well in my exam....
KoaLa is still the ugly duckling in MMU campus as usual...
Nowadays quite bz...
Everyday in room holding books...
Wat to do...
Next week will b a bz, tension, stressful week...
Next week will have...
Exam...
Quiz...
Presentation...
Luckily I've done all my assignment...
So I oso dun have much time blogging...
Hopefully I'll do well in my exam....
N dun get sick....
So tis time I'll jz leave some photo of mine...
So tis time I'll jz leave some photo of mine...
These r photos weeks b4...
I went cinema for Harry Potter..
I went cinema for Harry Potter..
These r my chem experiment photos...
P/s: Wish me luck in my exam..
TQ...
-KoaLa ExhausTed-
No comments:
Post a Comment