In tis few days....
My mood is more stable than usual...
I controlled my feelings...
All my frenz cared bout me...
My mood is more stable than usual...
I controlled my feelings...
All my frenz cared bout me...
They all leave msg in my cbox...
C-ing their words to me make me feel better...
Make me feel more miss them...
Expecially Joanne...
C-ing their words to me make me feel better...
Make me feel more miss them...
Expecially Joanne...
She is having same condition as me...
I feel the pain is still there...
Bt if I dont touch the injuried part I wont feel pain...
I was kinda confuse...
Am I escaping from facing my problem...??
Or tat is the way of recovering..??
Cuz I feel the pain deep in my heart...
Jz I dont dare to face it...
The pain doesn't disappear actually...
N it wont leave me easily...
I dont want to escape from facing the prob...
Can anyone tell me am I doin the rite thing..??
I really wanted to go home tis weekend...
I miss my frenz n family...
I want to have a happy birthday...
I dint have a happy birthday since the second year I be with "Him"...
My b'day was alwiz a disaster...
"His" b'day was alwiz full of surprise...
I want to celebrate it happily every year start from 2009...
I want to hang out with my frenz...
Tis few days...
Wat I did in Melacca...
I stay in my room...
I watch anime...[kinda addicted to anime...]
I eat if I really feel I wan to eat...
I do revision...
I walk out to buy foods when I hungry...[buy it nearby oni dont care whether it is suckz or nice]
Y..??
I'm lazy...
In ktn I hang out every nitez...
Here they say me wat..??
宅女
I was like speechless again...
I dont like ppl describe me with those 2 words...
As my frenz in ktn wont or impossible relate me with tis 2 words...
Haha...
Funny...
Plus due to less frenz...
I alwiz msn Zhi Heng...Fristz...
Hehe...
Bored ma cant blame me...
I really hope the pain in heart disappear immediately...
GAMBATEH KOALA...
GAMBATEH TO ALL MY FRENZ STUDYING AT KL N KTN...
^^
I feel the pain is still there...
Bt if I dont touch the injuried part I wont feel pain...
I was kinda confuse...
Am I escaping from facing my problem...??
Or tat is the way of recovering..??
Cuz I feel the pain deep in my heart...
Jz I dont dare to face it...
The pain doesn't disappear actually...
N it wont leave me easily...
I dont want to escape from facing the prob...
Can anyone tell me am I doin the rite thing..??
I really wanted to go home tis weekend...
I miss my frenz n family...
I want to have a happy birthday...
I dint have a happy birthday since the second year I be with "Him"...
My b'day was alwiz a disaster...
"His" b'day was alwiz full of surprise...
I want to celebrate it happily every year start from 2009...
I want to hang out with my frenz...
Tis few days...
Wat I did in Melacca...
I stay in my room...
I watch anime...[kinda addicted to anime...]
I eat if I really feel I wan to eat...
I do revision...
I walk out to buy foods when I hungry...[buy it nearby oni dont care whether it is suckz or nice]
Y..??
I'm lazy...
In ktn I hang out every nitez...
Here they say me wat..??
宅女
I was like speechless again...
I dont like ppl describe me with those 2 words...
As my frenz in ktn wont or impossible relate me with tis 2 words...
Haha...
Funny...
Plus due to less frenz...
I alwiz msn Zhi Heng...Fristz...
Hehe...
Bored ma cant blame me...
I really hope the pain in heart disappear immediately...
GAMBATEH KOALA...
GAMBATEH TO ALL MY FRENZ STUDYING AT KL N KTN...
^^
Btw sometimes I cant control thinking of him..
Not miss him...
I dint hope for any couple bck rd...
Jz wan to know wat is he thinking..
I jz alwiz think wat is he doin by now...
Is he as sad as me..??
Or he jz ignored wat had happened...
Or even worse he jz 4get wat had happened...
Dont scold me for tis la...
I oso dont wan think de...
Bt now trying to control...
At least I dint find him...
Not miss him...
I dint hope for any couple bck rd...
Jz wan to know wat is he thinking..
I jz alwiz think wat is he doin by now...
Is he as sad as me..??
Or he jz ignored wat had happened...
Or even worse he jz 4get wat had happened...
Dont scold me for tis la...
I oso dont wan think de...
Bt now trying to control...
At least I dint find him...
-RecOvErInG KoaLa-
No comments:
Post a Comment