Wohoo...
New Year -2010- is coming soon...
I mean its around 20 hours more from now...
Everyone was asking me what is my new hope and target in this brand new year...
And I realize I never think of this question before..*giggles*
p/s: Ask for forgiveness from you all for my bad temper throughout these Days..
-Thx For Always Being Supportive Throughout These Days-
New Year -2010- is coming soon...
I mean its around 20 hours more from now...
Everyone was asking me what is my new hope and target in this brand new year...
And I realize I never think of this question before..*giggles*
- I want to be with my family in happy and healthy condition...
- I want to be sweet sweet with my boyfriend-Kenneth Lau..
- I hope Kenneth Lau will always get the best of what he wants and stay safe 24-7..
- I want my friendship to last forever even though its hard..
p/s: Ask for forgiveness from you all for my bad temper throughout these Days..
- And I hope problems that I dont want wont find me anymore..Cuz I jz want a simple life now...A life that I can enjoy my Uni life...Even better if I can go for a vacation...And of cuz better if I can gather with my friends...
-Thx For Always Being Supportive Throughout These Days-
-KoaLa Will Be Happy In Coming 2010-
No comments:
Post a Comment