Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Start Of Something New..

Hello..
Its been a long time that I dint update my blog..
Start of trimester 2 I've been struggling in relationships..
Few weeks after I came back to Malacca I hurt someone..
Is quite frustrated for me to hurt someone..
So I don't want to mention it anymore..

Later on, this guy jump into my life...
This guy has been teasing me for some time already...
At the beginning he really make me feel irritated...
Arghhh....
Hehe...
Then now it happens that he is my boyfriend now..
This is so called "欢喜冤家" [huan xi yuan jia]
Have to write out the pronunciation...
In case someone dunno how to read Chinese[include my bf]..
Forget to tell that he is a pure pure BANANA...
Hehe..=)

So this the new me..
Rebond my hair again...xD
This is I think the 4th time of rebonding my hair already..
Also edited when I have spare time..=d

This is Kenneth..
Also my boyfriend...
Jz to mention it purposely that his Chinese name is...
刘伟洋..
Because he hates ppl mention bout it..
Right dear dear??
Hehe...
This is the recent cam whore from him before he went to Singapore for Singapore Debate Open [SDO]
I jz left my handphone with him about one hour...
And it end up full of his cam whore pic in my camera album..
I think he get addicted to cam whore due to his gf LOVE cam whore so so much..
Haha..
Perasan sial..

This is the first and the only pic we take together for now..
So if gt new pic I will update my blog later...
IF AND ONLY IF I GOT TIME...
Today is the second day he in Singapore...
Sobz...
Usually he will stick to me wherever I go...
And he never wanna see me sad even one second..
If he see that sad face on me...
He will start talking jokes or nonsense to make me laugh...
Or make those stupid expression to me...
xD
He is a sweet guy for now..
He ask me to his secondary prom with a nice song..
I bet many ppl knw this song..
"Can I Have This Dance" in High School Musical 3...
This has now be song of the starting between us...=)
We started on 17th November 2009...
Which is his B'day..
Though we our self don't even know how we started...
Hehe..
5 more days is the day we together for one month...
Here I want to say sorry to him...
Because of me he nearly lost his friendship & reputation...
Ppl thinks that he betrayed his best friend...
Due to before this, his best friend like me...
I also want to say thanks to him...
Because in this one month time he had gave me lots of surprise...
I hope we will be together longer than I expect...
He is being very caring and understanding for this one month...
I hope he will never change his feeling towards me n the way he treat me...
I bet after he saw my blog he will fly like a HOT AIR BALLOON...
Can't praise him too much already...
If not he will BURST...
Xd


-Jz wanna tell him his dear dear is missing him so so much-

A girl that love Kenneth <3

No comments:

Post a Comment