Being very very lazy to update blog nowadays..
Ahaha...
Sorry ya..
-ProM NitE-
Kenneth ask me to his secondary prom on 20 Dec 09...
Yes...I struggle whether I should go anot...
Because I dont have a nice dress wear...
In the end I still agreed to go...
That will be the first prom I go with a guy I love...
We had our first dance though...
Hehe...
Can see someone dont really dare to ask me for a dance...
Dont knw who is that..
I admit I dance till very weird...
I dont knw how to dance seriously...
Bt is still ok...
Jz to mention we quarreled a bit that night..
Jz a small quarrel...
We settle it rd...
=)
Sorry ya Dear Dear...
Ahaha...
Sorry ya..
-ProM NitE-
Kenneth ask me to his secondary prom on 20 Dec 09...
Yes...I struggle whether I should go anot...
Because I dont have a nice dress wear...
In the end I still agreed to go...
That will be the first prom I go with a guy I love...
We had our first dance though...
Hehe...
Can see someone dont really dare to ask me for a dance...
Dont knw who is that..
I admit I dance till very weird...
I dont knw how to dance seriously...
Bt is still ok...
Jz to mention we quarreled a bit that night..
Jz a small quarrel...
We settle it rd...
=)
Sorry ya Dear Dear...
-MerrY ChristmaS-
HoHoHo...
Santa is coming tonight...
I have been going through Christmas with tears for past few years...
But in this 2009, its different...
Its been a while that I dint have any happy Christmas...
But this guy made Christmas meaningful to me...
Kenneth, me and few of my friends went out to have countdown on Christmas Eve...
Before this we plan to countdown at Portuguese Settlement...
Bt the plan canceled due to no countdown there this year...
And more pity is his cousin cant come along...
So as usual we went to Mahkota Parade and Dataran Pahlawan...
We reach there around 6 and rush to buy tickets for
"Alvin and The Chipmunks 2"
Its a nice movie though...
Hehe..
After movie, we went for dinner...
Then meet bck with friend who dint watch movie with us...
In fact they went shopping...
Bought YUMMY bubble tea...
After all the shopping there is still left more than an hour...
So we went for POOL...
Yea...I dont knw how to play POOL...
So My friend and I both watch our bf play POOL..
We had Heineken though...
Bt jz each of us one bottle only...
Cuz obviously I'm not a drinker..
After 4 round of POOL...
We went bck to car park to have countdown...
Meet up with 2 of our friend who dint join the POOL session..
We prepared party foam..
Haha..
Actually is my friends' not mine...
Kenneth snatch from them...
Who is the first one who get WHITE...
Of cuz the friend we meet up...
Cuz she dont knw we have that in our hand...
To be fair, of cuz in the end all of us get WHITE...
While playing around thats the time we countdown...
Before going home, we went to Mc Donald for last round...
Hehe...
Thats our night...
A night for us to remember...

HoHoHo...
Santa is coming tonight...
I have been going through Christmas with tears for past few years...
But in this 2009, its different...
Its been a while that I dint have any happy Christmas...
But this guy made Christmas meaningful to me...
Kenneth, me and few of my friends went out to have countdown on Christmas Eve...
Before this we plan to countdown at Portuguese Settlement...
Bt the plan canceled due to no countdown there this year...
And more pity is his cousin cant come along...
So as usual we went to Mahkota Parade and Dataran Pahlawan...
We reach there around 6 and rush to buy tickets for
"Alvin and The Chipmunks 2"
Its a nice movie though...
Hehe..
After movie, we went for dinner...
Then meet bck with friend who dint watch movie with us...
In fact they went shopping...
Bought YUMMY bubble tea...
After all the shopping there is still left more than an hour...
So we went for POOL...
Yea...I dont knw how to play POOL...
So My friend and I both watch our bf play POOL..
We had Heineken though...
Bt jz each of us one bottle only...
Cuz obviously I'm not a drinker..
After 4 round of POOL...
We went bck to car park to have countdown...
Meet up with 2 of our friend who dint join the POOL session..
We prepared party foam..
Haha..
Actually is my friends' not mine...
Kenneth snatch from them...
Who is the first one who get WHITE...
Of cuz the friend we meet up...
Cuz she dont knw we have that in our hand...
To be fair, of cuz in the end all of us get WHITE...
While playing around thats the time we countdown...
Before going home, we went to Mc Donald for last round...
Hehe...
Thats our night...
A night for us to remember...

Tis pic look fat...Arghh....
Thx Dear Dear for this Christmas Eve...
I really appreciate it alot...
Cuz it is the first ever Happy Christmas I had...
I hope our relationship will last long...
And most important I hope U'll alwiz be the Kenneth Lau I love...
Dont ever change to a guy that I dont recognize..
I jz wan the original Kenneth Lau I knw from the start...
The you who alwiz try ur best to make me laugh...
The guy who put alot of effort jz to see a smile on my face...
The guy who alwiz give me surprise...
That is the Kenneth Lau I love...
I Love This Christmas Very Much =)
-Love <3 Kenneth-

No comments:
Post a Comment