I don't knw wat happen to me...
I jz wanna say SORRY to Dear...
"Happy 1 Month Anniversary"
Something he wrote as memory of our 1 month anniversary...
Thx Dear..
"You change my world in a blink of eye
That is something cannot denied
You put my soul from worst to best
That is why I treasure you
You just dont know what you have done for me
You even pushed me to the best that I can be
You really are an angel sent from above
To take care of me and shower me with love
When I'm with you I will not cry even a single tear
And your touch have chased me away from all of my fear
You have given me a life that I could live worthwhile
It is better everytime you smile
It so magical those things you've made
To bring back my faith that almost fade
Now my life is like dream come true
It all began when I was loved by you
Now I have found what I'm looking for
Its you and your love nothing more
Coz you have given me this feeling of
In my life something that I've never felt
I wish I could talk till the end of the day
But now I'm runnnig out of things to say
So I will end by the line that you already know
I LOVE YOU more than what I could show"
I jz wanna say SORRY to Dear...
"Happy 1 Month Anniversary"
Something he wrote as memory of our 1 month anniversary...
Thx Dear..
"You change my world in a blink of eye
That is something cannot denied
You put my soul from worst to best
That is why I treasure you
You just dont know what you have done for me
You even pushed me to the best that I can be
You really are an angel sent from above
To take care of me and shower me with love
When I'm with you I will not cry even a single tear
And your touch have chased me away from all of my fear
You have given me a life that I could live worthwhile
It is better everytime you smile
It so magical those things you've made
To bring back my faith that almost fade
Now my life is like dream come true
It all began when I was loved by you
Now I have found what I'm looking for
Its you and your love nothing more
Coz you have given me this feeling of
In my life something that I've never felt
I wish I could talk till the end of the day
But now I'm runnnig out of things to say
So I will end by the line that you already know
I LOVE YOU more than what I could show"
-KoaLa <3>
No comments:
Post a Comment