Why Muz I Chg..???
Do u all knw I once chg myself till sometimes I dont knw who am I...
What I experienced ??
Is that when I chg I dont knw how to handle myself...
Even I chg sometimes it jz wont work...
I tried...
Tried hard....
Till I alwiz jz wan to find a place to hide myself...
Why sometimes I'm that hard to be accepted...
Do u all knw I once chg myself till sometimes I dont knw who am I...
What I experienced ??
Is that when I chg I dont knw how to handle myself...
Even I chg sometimes it jz wont work...
I tried...
Tried hard....
Till I alwiz jz wan to find a place to hide myself...
Why sometimes I'm that hard to be accepted...
-Miss My World, A World That My Fren Alwiz Accept Who I Am-
No comments:
Post a Comment