Th 4th day "he" ignored me...
All the sms n msn not even one he replied...
Every morning I woke up was another suffer day I go through...
Today I start to b crazy rd...
Today I try to b calm n I cant...
N I refused to b calm...
How to b calm since "he" rd lost for 4 days...
As a GF if u lost ur BF will u b calm...
Bt I rd b calm for 3 n a half day...
Then I cant stand it anymore...
I called him again...
Result..??
Ignored, unreplied, waiting someone to pick the phone...
I feel...
Down...
Depressed...
Meaningless...
Stupid...
Pathetic...
Crazy...
U know wat I did...
I call up his frenz n ask where is my BF...
Funny..??
Yes...
I feel like a crazy girl lost her BF...
So tebal muka go n ask his frenz to help me find him...
I was not feeling embaressing...
Jz I dont wan to "ma fan" ppl...
I dont have choices bt jz can find whoever his frenz I have in my phonebook...
Jamesz...
I am tired rd...
Can u plz give me a reply...
Even though jz to say break up...
Please...
I'm wry bout u...
Sry if I hurt u...
For his fren tat saw my blog pls tell him something so tat he will talk to me...
Plz...
Though he may dump me...
Jz tell me if he is ok now...
I wont disturb his life anymore...
All the sms n msn not even one he replied...
Every morning I woke up was another suffer day I go through...
Today I start to b crazy rd...
Today I try to b calm n I cant...
N I refused to b calm...
How to b calm since "he" rd lost for 4 days...
As a GF if u lost ur BF will u b calm...
Bt I rd b calm for 3 n a half day...
Then I cant stand it anymore...
I called him again...
Result..??
Ignored, unreplied, waiting someone to pick the phone...
I feel...
Down...
Depressed...
Meaningless...
Stupid...
Pathetic...
Crazy...
U know wat I did...
I call up his frenz n ask where is my BF...
Funny..??
Yes...
I feel like a crazy girl lost her BF...
So tebal muka go n ask his frenz to help me find him...
I was not feeling embaressing...
Jz I dont wan to "ma fan" ppl...
I dont have choices bt jz can find whoever his frenz I have in my phonebook...
Jamesz...
I am tired rd...
Can u plz give me a reply...
Even though jz to say break up...
Please...
I'm wry bout u...
Sry if I hurt u...
For his fren tat saw my blog pls tell him something so tat he will talk to me...
Plz...
Though he may dump me...
Jz tell me if he is ok now...
I wont disturb his life anymore...
-The End Of Me-
=( chill...
ReplyDelete