Wake Up....
Brush teeth, bath, etc etc...
Go to campus...
Y..?
SC told me the bus will stop at campus n fetch us to Dataran Pahlawan...
Unfortunately...
The bus didn't stop bt jz straight away fetch them to Dataran Pahlawan...
Wat I do..?
Walk bck to my apartment...
Disappointed...
Watch REBORN...
MSN...
Play MSN game...
Sleep...
zZzZzZZzzz...
Wake up...
Go out to have a walk n lunch...
Horrible eating alone...
Wherever I walk if there is stranger they'll like ask me r u alone...
STUPID...
Feel like asking them r u blind...
Go bck apartment...
On the way got a girl from Kedah talk to me...
She's oso on the way bck apartment...
So v walk bck togather...
Then wat I do...
Watch movie again...
Brush teeth, bath, etc etc...
Go to campus...
Y..?
SC told me the bus will stop at campus n fetch us to Dataran Pahlawan...
Unfortunately...
The bus didn't stop bt jz straight away fetch them to Dataran Pahlawan...
Wat I do..?
Walk bck to my apartment...
Disappointed...
Watch REBORN...
MSN...
Play MSN game...
Sleep...
zZzZzZZzzz...
Wake up...
Go out to have a walk n lunch...
Horrible eating alone...
Wherever I walk if there is stranger they'll like ask me r u alone...
STUPID...
Feel like asking them r u blind...
Go bck apartment...
On the way got a girl from Kedah talk to me...
She's oso on the way bck apartment...
So v walk bck togather...
Then wat I do...
Watch movie again...
MSN...
Watch movie...
Tis is the life of mine here b4 my study starts...
Tis is the life of mine here b4 my study starts...
-The End-
waliao~ the bus like that oso can?
ReplyDeleteehh~ danger lehh u walk alone here and there~
dun walk alone!! danger!
worry for u!
My own Bf oso not yet wry...y u so wry...hehe...nonid wry la...my phone 24 hours on geh...if u cant contact me means u can call the police..^^
ReplyDelete