Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hidden Feelings...

I've been hiding myself...
Hiding my expression...
Hidding my personality...
For few days rd...
I don't want ppl think I'm sad...
Expecially my frenz...
I am tired...
My heart was cold n crying...
My heart was like a pouring rain...
I miss him...
He rd 2 days din't reply me nor find me...
I wry bout him...
Tat day I sms him actually wanted to say BREAK UP...
Bt the word jz can't come out...
It isn't wat I wanted...
The conversation end up with some discussion n arguement...
He said Good Nite n tats the end...
Since tat day he didn't find me anymore...
In tat discussion v found out our relationship gt many prob...
Bt the main prob is wat I said b4 I came to Melacca...
Is those words I said make him don't blif me anymore...
Is those words make him lost confidence in me...
Those words : 我不知道我还喜不喜欢你。
It was those words ruin our relationship..
Bt I realise I really LOVE him...
Wats the point of knowing...
He rd giving up me...
I was hurt day by day...
Once...twice...etc etc...
I din't speak a thing...
Jz b patient...
I don't want to argue with him...
I'm afraid...
Afraid of the words tat will come out from his mouth...
Afraid of tat 2 word...
Every word he said hurting me...
Is jz like stabing knife to my heart...
My heart is bleeding...
The way he talk to me was as if I'm not his GF anymore...
The coldness...
Making me shiverring...
Making me sick and felt cold...
I sked to tell ppl bout it...
I'm the one wanted him bck...
I'm the one should take up the consequences myself...
Don't want ppl to scold him...
Some r my fault...
Feel sick every sec...
Wake up with an empty heart to campus...
Bck from campus with an empty heart...
Do my tutorial jz using my brain without disturbing my heart...
My heart should take rest by now...
The hurting n stabing had worsen the injuries of my heart...
Wondering around alone when I'm free...
Don't dare to disturb him...
Few msg n msn per day...
Without any reply from him...
Wry bout him...
Wondering is he happy now...
If he is I'll b fine...
If he is doing something tat will ruin his life I'll feel guilty...
I dint regret to get bck with him...
B4 the arguement start I was happy with him...
It seem happy days jz leave us so fast tis time...
I dint aspect it to b tat fast...

SORRY...JAMESz...
I miss U...

2moro study again...
8 a.m. in the morning...
Tired...
Everytime wake up hoping those happy days will find us...
Hoping it was jz a bad dream...
Hoping jz a msg from him...

If any of his fren saw my blog pls tell him I MISS HIM...
Please...

Wait N b Patient...Wee Shean...
B calm with ur heart...
Try to Concentrate in Study...

-The End-



No comments:

Post a Comment