
5th day rd...
I find someone [Khang Sheng] I really dont want to ask help from him nor find him...
Bt I oso have no choice...
Accepting the consequences of may get scold I call up...
He dint scold me bt jz say will try help me...
Later on I sms him again...
He said Jamesz jz ask him dont "fan"...
I said thx to Khang Sheng n ask him look after Jamesz...
After a while I cant stand the pain anymore I said BREAK UP...
After saying only I know how pain was saying tat 2 words I hate...
My heart was really teared apart for tat instant...
Tear start rolling out like nobody cant stop it not even myself...
I start call SC n SY...
Talk to them due to my loneliness here at Melaka...
I was so sad barely say out words tat is clear...
I find someone [Khang Sheng] I really dont want to ask help from him nor find him...
Bt I oso have no choice...
Accepting the consequences of may get scold I call up...
He dint scold me bt jz say will try help me...
Later on I sms him again...
He said Jamesz jz ask him dont "fan"...
I said thx to Khang Sheng n ask him look after Jamesz...
After a while I cant stand the pain anymore I said BREAK UP...
After saying only I know how pain was saying tat 2 words I hate...
My heart was really teared apart for tat instant...
Tear start rolling out like nobody cant stop it not even myself...
I start call SC n SY...
Talk to them due to my loneliness here at Melaka...
I was so sad barely say out words tat is clear...
My heart feel the coldness now...
Really pain...
No matter how prepared u r u will only feel the pain when it really happen...
Really pain...
No matter how prepared u r u will only feel the pain when it really happen...
I dont wan to BREAK UP bt still those word...
U have given me no choice bt death ends...
Everywhere is jz a death end...
I am lonely in the middle of Melaka...
I wan to go home...
I want to find my frenz tat cared bout me...
My frenz now r all seperated...
KL...Ktn...Melaka...
I lost a guy I love very much...
Jamesz...
Sry I had to say BREAK UP...
Plz take care...
Find a girl tat wont hurt u...
Yea...I am a BITCH tat ruin ur life to u...
I miss u soo much since I'm at Melaka...
I love u bt u choose to dont blieve me...
Y...
U dont even give me a chance...
Scold me deep in ur heart as u like...
Bt dont n dont do anything to hurt urself...
Jamesz frenz pls take care of him...
This is the photo I wanted to give him bt I dont have the chance anymore...
He dont even want to talk to me or c me anymore...
I Love U With The Rest Of My Heart When I Waited U n When I Am Ur GF...
Bt in the end u jz chooses not to give me any chance bt to be cruel to me...
U have given me no choice bt death ends...
Everywhere is jz a death end...
I am lonely in the middle of Melaka...
I wan to go home...
I want to find my frenz tat cared bout me...
My frenz now r all seperated...
KL...Ktn...Melaka...
I lost a guy I love very much...
Jamesz...
Sry I had to say BREAK UP...
Plz take care...
Find a girl tat wont hurt u...
Yea...I am a BITCH tat ruin ur life to u...
I miss u soo much since I'm at Melaka...
I love u bt u choose to dont blieve me...
Y...
U dont even give me a chance...
Scold me deep in ur heart as u like...
Bt dont n dont do anything to hurt urself...
Jamesz frenz pls take care of him...
This is the photo I wanted to give him bt I dont have the chance anymore...He dont even want to talk to me or c me anymore...
I Love U With The Rest Of My Heart When I Waited U n When I Am Ur GF...
Bt in the end u jz chooses not to give me any chance bt to be cruel to me...
-The End Of KoaLa in Jamesz life-
Bear Bear Support u here~~
ReplyDeleteGambateh!!
Take time n let it go..
Jia you jia you~
dun cry dy oo~