Monday, June 1, 2009

Today Today n Today...>.<

Hmm..wat to write...=.=
Morning...
Wake up as usual bt a bit early la today...
Cuz I have a DATE with who..?
Don't think too much...
Its not the person u all think...
They r BEAR...LEXY...BABY POP...n YO...
Hehe^^..
Paiseh..tat YO is MEI HUI...
B4 going out...
Breakfast..??
Nasi Lemak plus Curry Chicken...
Reach ECM...
U're wrong I dint drive there...
I'm LAZY PIG...['oo']
I have a ride on Bear's car...
Of cuz not drived by bear...
Walk...walk...walk...
Buy...buy...buy...
Change place to MEGA...
Walk...walk...walk...
Buy...buy...buy...
I finally bought something...
Bought STATIONARY [for study use la of cuz]...
N a FAKE ODM WATCH for 20 bugz...
Since I cant buy an ORI considering my economy status was LOW...
Sobz Sobz...
All buy things like shopaholic except me...>.<
Then my stupid FLU is making me fed up towards shopping...
Tat sensitive nose...=.=
K la...
Then went home lol...
At 6p.m....

Night...
I try download an anime...
Cuz too bored...
I watch REBORN...
REBORN is the hero's name in tat anime...
He is an amazing BABY...
He is sooooo CUTE...
I love tat anime...
Hehe...



-ThE EnD-

No comments:

Post a Comment