OMG...=="
First time MSSM in Kuantan Pahang...
MSSM For Gymnastic Artistic
Venue: SUKPA, Indera Mahkota
Date: 2nd June till 7th June
Due to too much videos...
To those lazy ppl tat lazy to wait it load...
I strongly recommend u all jz watch Farah's performance...
Her video clips is the most below wan...
Under 12 Years Old Cuties...
Her name is NAZIRA..
She is CUTE...
A white skin malay girl...
She very damn 斯文...
Her name is AKMAL...
She kinda Quiete...
Her skin is kinda BLACK...
Hehe..bt CUTE oso la...
She is the CRY BABY...
Always cry...>.<
Her name is SITI...
She is cute when she SMILE ^^...
Not when she cry...
She is the most GENG among all under 12 years old girls in PAHANG...
Sooo pity this girl cuz she always tochered by "my fren" [jz represent tis ppl by A]...
Tat A dunwan say so much bout her...
Tat fren of mine, A, is a MONSTER not a coach...
A dun have love for cute children...
A like to SCOLD n BEAT them only...
This is my fren's sister...
Tis fren is not tat monster I mention jz now...
Tis fren trained with me b4 then been chose to BUKIT JALIL [the famous sports skul]...
Her name is HASLEEN...
Below tis video is her cute little sister...
LISA
This is really my junior tat I know...
I've been training with her dunno for how long...
Her name is HUEY ROO..
Not the ROO from Winnie The Pooh...
NOW she is better than me in gymnastic...
Hehe...
She had broke her leg b4 this...
Can still c the operation scar on her leg...
This r the others...
All very famous n good in gymnastic...
There are FARAH ANN n ANNA from Selangor....
Others from Melacca...[the place I stay now]
They are SEE TING, CELINE, TRACIE, n HUI XIN...
Though I'm not close with them bt I'm inpressed of their ability...
Below I jz upload FARAH's performance...
Cuz too much video...
First time MSSM in Kuantan Pahang...
MSSM For Gymnastic Artistic
Venue: SUKPA, Indera Mahkota
Date: 2nd June till 7th June
Due to too much videos...
To those lazy ppl tat lazy to wait it load...
I strongly recommend u all jz watch Farah's performance...
Her video clips is the most below wan...
Under 12 Years Old Cuties...
Her name is NAZIRA..
She is CUTE...
A white skin malay girl...
She very damn 斯文...
Her name is AKMAL...
She kinda Quiete...
Her skin is kinda BLACK...
Hehe..bt CUTE oso la...
She is the CRY BABY...
Always cry...>.<
Her name is SITI...
She is cute when she SMILE ^^...
Not when she cry...
She is the most GENG among all under 12 years old girls in PAHANG...
Sooo pity this girl cuz she always tochered by "my fren" [jz represent tis ppl by A]...
Tat A dunwan say so much bout her...
Tat fren of mine, A, is a MONSTER not a coach...
A dun have love for cute children...
A like to SCOLD n BEAT them only...
This is my fren's sister...
Tis fren is not tat monster I mention jz now...
Tis fren trained with me b4 then been chose to BUKIT JALIL [the famous sports skul]...
Her name is HASLEEN...
Below tis video is her cute little sister...
LISA
This is really my junior tat I know...
I've been training with her dunno for how long...
Her name is HUEY ROO..
Not the ROO from Winnie The Pooh...
NOW she is better than me in gymnastic...
Hehe...
She had broke her leg b4 this...
Can still c the operation scar on her leg...
This r the others...
All very famous n good in gymnastic...
There are FARAH ANN n ANNA from Selangor....
Others from Melacca...[the place I stay now]
They are SEE TING, CELINE, TRACIE, n HUI XIN...
Though I'm not close with them bt I'm inpressed of their ability...
Below I jz upload FARAH's performance...
Cuz too much video...
-The End-
No comments:
Post a Comment