Today first day in class leh...
Kinda excited...
Better than alwiz stay in room facing walls...
LOL...
Hehe..
I'm bck...
Today finish study at 6pm...
Today actually din't study oso...
Jz brief bout wat book should buy...
Introduce from the teacher...
etc...etc...
The most happy thing is v gotta buy our own lab coat...
Wakaka...
It cost us RM 45...
Bt unfortunately...
The book were EXPENSIVE...
The Bio Lab book cost us RM 70 to 80...
Bt it is not compulsory...
Still dunno wan to buy it anot...
The books name dunno wat CAMPBELL de...
LOL...
All I remember is CAMPBELL...
Y...??
Cuz I love CAMPBELL's MUSHROOM SOUP...
Kinda excited...
Better than alwiz stay in room facing walls...
LOL...
Hehe..
I'm bck...
Today finish study at 6pm...
Today actually din't study oso...
Jz brief bout wat book should buy...
Introduce from the teacher...
etc...etc...
The most happy thing is v gotta buy our own lab coat...
Wakaka...
It cost us RM 45...
Bt unfortunately...
The book were EXPENSIVE...
The Bio Lab book cost us RM 70 to 80...
Bt it is not compulsory...
Still dunno wan to buy it anot...
The books name dunno wat CAMPBELL de...
LOL...
All I remember is CAMPBELL...
Y...??
Cuz I love CAMPBELL's MUSHROOM SOUP...
-The End-^^
嗨哟~
ReplyDelete你啊~
all eat de.. jelly.. agar2...
now mushroom soup pulak~
Blekz...cannot meh...=P
ReplyDelete