Sry..bout the gymnastic videos...
I dy don't have such mood to complete it...
I'm now alone at MELAKA...
This place is great if i had my family n frenz here...
The fact is I'm ALONE here...
I eat breakfast, lunch n dinner ALONE...
I walk to n bck from skul ALONE...
I walk around ALONE when I had my break...
I cry ALONE without anyone notice...
I sleep in a room ALONE with those walls...
I cut my finger bt nobody knows...
I gt 3 BUBBLES on my foot cuz of wearing high heels [the high heels not even 2 inches]...
I MISS U GUYS
I dy don't have such mood to complete it...
I'm now alone at MELAKA...
This place is great if i had my family n frenz here...
The fact is I'm ALONE here...
I eat breakfast, lunch n dinner ALONE...
I walk to n bck from skul ALONE...
I walk around ALONE when I had my break...
I cry ALONE without anyone notice...
I sleep in a room ALONE with those walls...
I cut my finger bt nobody knows...
I gt 3 BUBBLES on my foot cuz of wearing high heels [the high heels not even 2 inches]...
I MISS U GUYS
-KoaLa End-
why so cham??? homesick??? Isnt siau chui is there too??? after a few weeks u shud be ok ady... i experienced tat b4 too... now almost forget wat is home ady... lol
ReplyDeletedun be sad lar.
ReplyDeletewill take sometime to suit to the life there.
i am lonely in singapore too=(
n i dun feel like going back.haha
wuwuwu~ so pity~
ReplyDeleteme here also pity lolz~
siau chui ner??
when u'll be back?
Thx
ReplyDelete