Don't want the ppl u love get into trouble izzit wrong..??
Is smoking look good to u..??
I jz want him to b better izzit my fault..??
Yea...In the end I'm the one get hurt all over myself...
Ppl is blaming me y can't i jz accept he smokes...
I'm all alone in the middle of MELACCA...
Who call me n ask bout me..??
My parents...
My mum...
Where is the ppl when I needed so much...
Pls STOP tat stupid SMOKING thing...
It will ruin ur life...
Think bout urself...
Think bout the ppl u love...
Think bout ur family...
I Love U tats y I cared bout u...
Saying break is not forever its jz temporary...
If u can get rid of it I'll still wait for u...
Bt if u give up now...
It won't have any difference whether v break or not...
I don't care if u wan to scold the hell out of me....
or blame me for the rest of ur life...
I do wat i should do...
If I don't do tat...
Believe me u won't get rid of tat stupid thing for the rest of ur life...
Is smoking look good to u..??
I jz want him to b better izzit my fault..??
Yea...In the end I'm the one get hurt all over myself...
Ppl is blaming me y can't i jz accept he smokes...
I'm all alone in the middle of MELACCA...
Who call me n ask bout me..??
My parents...
My mum...
Where is the ppl when I needed so much...
Pls STOP tat stupid SMOKING thing...
It will ruin ur life...
Think bout urself...
Think bout the ppl u love...
Think bout ur family...
I Love U tats y I cared bout u...
Saying break is not forever its jz temporary...
If u can get rid of it I'll still wait for u...
Bt if u give up now...
It won't have any difference whether v break or not...
I don't care if u wan to scold the hell out of me....
or blame me for the rest of ur life...
I do wat i should do...
If I don't do tat...
Believe me u won't get rid of tat stupid thing for the rest of ur life...
-The End-
If Love nvr would related to happiness,
ReplyDeletethere will not be forever and ever and smile on the morning when u just got a msg tat your lover just sent, told you how much he loves you...
Once you know wat found not a happiness to you yourself nor him. tat love wound nvr be happiness enough to satisfied cause one shall nvr blame each other for one fault. You were nvr wrong asking One to stop smoking, You were nvr wrong caring and getting wat's right to do, wat's RIGHT to live.
You know u can get out of this circular matter,
you been in it for too long, u know the door to step out, u walk through hard time, u move on and move on. Don't feel hurt again....
cause u know that's wat u nvr wanted.
as ur best frenz..
ReplyDeletei do feel suffer for u too~ muacckz~
you r the one who decide want him back in start oso..
so.. u should responsible on it too~
if this relationship made u too suffer..
Forgive i as devil, just break...
Do not look back again..
maybe u can see.. as fren are more relax..
Can chat more and more happy..
Sometimes u may say even me myself also can't do so.. But i trying now...
GAMBATEH~~ i know we can!!
and.. we frenz are here with u~~ ^^
Muacckz and HugZ= Lovez!!
never let relationship problems to dominate ur life.i agreed with what sin yee has said.well,when u have tried your best to keep it going and you r still having prob,then juz let go..
ReplyDeletei hope your life will be better ova there yah.dun feel so lonely=)be strong..