Saturday, June 20, 2009

Struggling..

Y I alwiz struggling throughout my life...
I'm so tired...
Ppl will jz say jz let it go...
Bt its not as easy as u all say...
Telling ppl to do something is easy bt it turn other way when u experience it urself...
Cant I choose to b happy...
Cant I choose to b cared by someone...
Cant I choose to b loved by someone...
I choose to wait tat someone realize it one day...
I dunno y I choose to wait...
Izzit whether I stupid enuff...
Izzit whether I sked something will happen to him if I leave tat someone...
Izzit I really cared bout someone so much...
Izzit whether I dun wan to give up...
Or I jz waiting for tat day to strike me only...
I wan care n concern not the coldness u gave me...
I jz wan u to have a good life whether with me or not...


-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment